Support and Downloads
Some New Directives Which May Apply to Your Products
There are many new pieces of legislation or Directives still coming into force every year. Just a few of those new Directives include:
- Regulation on Registration, Evaluation, Authorisation and Restriction of Chemicals (REACH)
- ROHS Directive 65 2011 EU
- 2011 Toy Directive
For over 30 years Phoenix Staff have worked in the following product areas of electrical equipment, equipment and protective systems for explosive atmospheres, machinery, marine equipment, measuring instruments, non-automatic weighing equipment, personal protective equipment, pressure equipment, simple pressure vessels, recreational craft and toys. Experienced regulatory engineers can interpret world standards and identify design non-compliances. Only exceptional engineers with years of practical hands-on design experience can help you resolve design non-compliances. That is where Phoenix stands out in the crowd. We identify regulatory problems, recommend practical solutions and maintain sensitivity to project timelines.
More Free Resources
Please review our document resources on the following topics:
- CE Marking: The EU Blue-Guide
- Summary of EU Requirements to date (the PINK-book)
- RAPEX: RAPid EXchange of Information
- EU Regulations
- WEEE and RoHS Directives
We offer training on clients’ sites, allowing them to use their prototype equipment. This provides essential engineer training and a Product Review. You receive both essential services for the same fixed cost. We work with our clients to build product safety and good EMC design techniques into their design process and to eliminate project overruns and over-spending. Working alongside designers, we target product-specific training to improve efficiency and performance.
Need More Help?
- Regulatory HelpDesk service
- Hourly and fixed cost project support
- Reduced Customer risk with European Based Solicitor’s Advice
- Documentation Review and Assistance in File Maintenance
- Engineering knowledge, skills and culture
- Practical solutions
- We Meet Your Timelines